вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

adidas sportivo jersey




October 13,2008
12:20am

"Itapos;s like suddenly being pushed infront of a behemoth of a truck which had been running at 300kph, your face mere inches away from the license plate."

My long-ignored journal (real one, I mean) now has serious deep-impact dots and deep gashes, and Iapos;ve lost a .1 unipin. Itapos;s really annoying when dad becomes the Spanish inquisition all of a sudden and begins deleting files that he farking shouldnapos;t delete. I think I have an entry way back about this, when he deleted my how many farking gigabytes worth of music files. Now, he decided to delete my farking psd files and finished photoshop stuff and photos Iapos;ve collected from the internets since 2006.

If I could only kill someone...



And now, Iapos;m going back to work on my 3rd version of that effing finals project. Iapos;m having horrible flashbacks of one of my film183 works, and my second year second sem shit.

Iapos;m really sorry. If youapos;re angry at me, itapos;s fine, itapos;s my fault for not backing up my files. Heck my pc is dying, and Iapos;m still giving it slow heart attacks with photoshop and macromedia.

Iapos;m going to need a supercomputer for my thesis. Anyone wanna donate?

brazil coffee plantations, adidas sportivo jersey, adidas sport wear, adidas sport watches, adidas sport watch.



Комментариев нет: