суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

canada milk river








Zach and Andrea are coming today I canapos;t wait to see them, I like getting visitors from home :). It just so happens that todayapos;s the coldest day weapos;ve had so far, so i have been force to turn the heat on. If it were just me here, I would just cuddle under a blanket and it would be fine, but I donapos;t think that itapos;s fair to make my guests do that, especially because theyapos;re sleeping here too.

I was looking online to find out more about a hiking trail near my apt and thought it might be a good idea to bring Z A there. However, they pointed out on the website that it is hunting season and although they gave tips on how to be safe, it still freaked me out. So thatapos;s out of the picture. I guess weapos;ll just go shopping or something.

On another note, Jess and I went to the mall last night. I did almost half of my christmas shopping Even though itapos;s only October, Iapos;m now ready for Christmas to come right now It was also a relief, because I usually wait and canapos;t find anything at the last minute, so it feels good to know that I have at least some of it under my belt. Jess also bought Wii DDR and it is pretty much impossible You have to do both the feet on the pad and hand moves with the controller. Itapos;s INSANE







eve online macro miner, canada milk river, canada milk producers, canada milk prices, canada milk marketing board.



Комментариев нет: