вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

bring home i it know need




Michi has been looking for ways for me to work in Austria, possible job openings. Today he got a positive response. Of course, this could mean nothing. But over here, there is nothing. Really, there are no jobs. So any positive response, especially one received so soon after beginning to look, is a good sign. He wrote to me, "There is work"

I didnapos;t let the email sink in at first, wouldnapos;t think about it or believe it- after that bad spring, I have been determined to abandon hope and live only for the next day, and then the next... A few hours later it finally came echoing back at me. There is work And I allowed myself a small smile.

Here we go again.
bring home i it know need, bring home it, bring home it led zeppelin, bring home it lyric.



Комментариев нет: