среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

fraud+alert




Well well well. What have we here?�An old blog, I�see.
I�am kind of lazy to find and make a new one.

So, this is a revival. I�have a sudden urge to write. I�have also logged into my RP accounts on Myspace as another way of feeding this urge. But, no one is talking to me on there. And I donapos;t write anymore. Ever. I need to get back into practice.

How about it, LJ? How have you been?
Como estas?
Que?

Hmm. Itapos;s late and I�should go to bed. But I�donapos;t want to. I�am thinking and pondering.
As none of you know, assuming no one would ever read this anytime soon, I�am engaged. Woooooo.

I�have yet to set a wedding date though.

�~ Anywho. Booooored. Aburridooo.�~

Blah. Maybe Iapos;ll have something to say later. I�donapos;t know.

fraud+alert, fraud+ credit cards, fraud+, fraud's.



Комментариев нет: