четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

crossword free puzzle software




Can anyone help me?

I have a couple of painting updates from about a week ago, but I canapos;t post the images. I was logged out of my Photobucket account, and it wanted me to reset my password (actually LJ was the same, I think something went wrong with the computer. I never log out of my accounts, apart from DA and Paypal). But Photobucket now no longer recognises my Yahoo email address. It apparently sent me a reset password email, to the email address connected to my username... Which IS my yahoo one, I donapos;t have any other email addresses. But I didnapos;t get it. If I try and enter my email address it just says itapos;s not recognised.

I posted a question about it on Yahoo Answers, and it says I have not posted any questions. *rolls eyes* Yahoo has been completely effed up for the past week.

so until I get this sorted I canapos;t update this blog anymore. Since I am taking a break from DA, I guess that means youapos;ll be seeing no more of me

Iapos;m really wound up right now, I could do without this...


apart from that, do I have anything to say about art (since that is what this blog is supposed to be about)
well yeah I do. I had a bit of an epiphany I suppose. I actually realised Iapos;m not as good as maybe I thought I was. Iapos;ve always had a levelheaded attitude to my art, I know Iapos;m not the best at it but also I know I can knock out something fairly decent. But Iapos;ve been looking really closely at other peopleapos;s art lately and I just feel like what I do is not enough. Iapos;m never satisfied anymore. apos;Fairly decentapos; is not good enough, I want to be much much better. And I feel Iapos;m not getting better, in fact if anything the quality of my art is going backwards with each new piece I do.

Plus I never have the time anymore to actually sit down and do things properly. I never have enough hours in a row, I end up doing something fast just because I feel like I NEED to draw... And Iapos;m just disappointed in what results.

Not really sure what to do about it.
crossword free puzzle software, crossword free puzzle search word, crossword free puzzle science, crossword free puzzle school.



Комментариев нет: