четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

doris eaton school walnut creek




Hi guys. Donapos;t kill me for going awol, okay? Iapos;ve been keeping my journal in myspace this year. Itapos;s lame, I know, especially since Iapos;ve had this livejournal since 2003 or early 2004 or whatever. So, Iapos;ve made my return to livejournal. Maybe itapos;ll help inspire me.

so hereapos;s where my life stands right now: I live in Corinth, Mississippi with Lee in our large rental house with our angora bunny, Bebe Kiddo. Lee is happily and gainfully employed with a local company here. I am unemployed. There is nothing really for me to do around here. So, I try to make myself useful with craft projects and whatnot, but lately havenapos;t been doing a very good job. Lee and I both have Facebooks, so if you havenapos;t added us on there, look us up ummmmmmmmm.......... Yeah. My lipring hole never healed up, so I picked up a horseshoe the other day and am happily wearing it. Iapos;m almost done reading "Anansi Boys" by Neil Gaiman. Iapos;m hoping to pick up "The Graveyard Book" while we are in Birmingham this weekend. We are going to the Magick City Pagansapos; Witchesapos; Ball this Saturday Iapos;m so excited

so yeah. Iapos;m alive. I updated. I am making plans to start blogging regularly again.

doris eaton school walnut creek, doris eaton school california, doris eaton school, doris eaton.



Комментариев нет: